If you want to add an image to the text of a question, you can use the HTML Editor to quickly insert an image uploaded to your File Library.
- Edit the question and click into the question text field. Click the Full Mode button (...) in the editor toolbar.
- Click the Insert Image button to bring up a list of the files in your File Library.
- Select the image that you wish to use from your File Library and click Insert Image.
- The image will be inserted at your cursor but you can then move it around as needed.
- Double-click on the image to bring up the Image Properties where you can make further customizations. This is a great way to add Alternative Text (alt text) which is utilized by screen-readers and will help make your images accessible to the visually impaired.
- If the image is hosted on an external site, you can input the URL in the Image URL field and click Insert Image. Make sure to include the http:// or https:// at the beginning of the link.
If you need to insert another image in the same question, simply repeat these steps!