If you want to add an image to the text of a question, you can use the HTML Editor to quickly insert an image uploaded to your File Library.
- Edit the question and click into the question text field. Click the Full Mode button (...) in the editor toolbar.
- Click the Insert Image button to bring up a list of the files in your File Library.
- Select the image that you wish to use from your File Library and click Insert Image.
- The image will be inserted at your cursor but you can then move it around as needed.
- Double-click on the image to bring up the Image Properties where you can make further customizations. This is a great way to add Alternative Text (alt text) which is utilized by screen-readers and will help make your images accessible to the visually impaired.
- If the image is hosted on an external site, you can input the URL in the Image URL field and click Insert Image. Make sure to include the http:// or https:// at the beginning of the link.
If you need to insert another image in the same question, simply repeat these steps!
— Dave Domagalski on 09/11/2019
@Jared: Thank you for your question!
I'm afraid that we do not have examples for implementing either image carousels or the ability to zoom into images.
Both of these customizations require HTML and CSS modifications to be implemented in a survey. w3schools is a great resource for tracking down example code for these types of modifications:
I hope this helps!
SurveyGizmo Learning & Development