When creating new Question Library elements you will be presented with the choice to create an element made up of pages or one made up of questions. Not sure which to choose?
- The Page(s) option will allow you to select one or multiple pages to save as an Element.
- When added to a survey from the Question Library, elements that are made up of pages will be added in this fashion.
- Pages and the questions within them will not be allowed to be reordered.
- Use this option if you are adding multiple questions with logic, piping, or actions that are only supported on separate pages. Learn more about action compatibility.
- The Question(s) option will allow you to select one or more question to save as an Element.
- When added to the survey from the Question Library, elements that are made up of questions can be added to any existing page or added as their own page.
- If you have a multi-question Question Library Element you will be able to move these about as a group, however, you will not be able to reorder the questions.
- If you wish to have the flexibility to put a particular question wherever you would like in a survey it should be added to the Question Library as a single-question element.