When contacting SurveyGizmo Support you'll likely want to grant support access to the Support team to log into your account. Doing so in advance will save potential back-and-forth and get you a speedier resolution!
Standard Phone Support
All non-Administrator Users on the below account types will have access to Standard Phone Support (6am - 6pm MT Mon-Fri) as well as a UK phone number for our European based Phone support (06:00-18:00 Central European Time):
- Account Managed accounts
- Non-Account Managed SurveyGizmo accounts (with the exception of Collaborator)
- Legacy accounts above Basic
Access Phone Support
- To access your Phone Support options, click the Need Help option in the upper right of your account.
- If the suggested help articles do not address your question, click No, show additional support options to navigate to the next page.
- Under the Phone Support Section displays both phone numbers for US/CA Support, as well as a UK phone number for our European based Support Team.
*If you enter your access code before being prompted, you may not get connected! Please enter your code only after you have been instructed to do so.
Why is the Phone Support option not available?
When phone support is not available, it is due to one of two things:
- You have Standard phone support and are looking to access phone support outside of phone support hours. Standard phone support is available 6 am - 6 pm MT (Monday - Friday).
- European based Phone Support is available from 6 am - 6 pm Central European Time (Monday - Friday).
- You do not have access to phone support due to your account/license level. See the breakdown below.
(Browse, Ask & Answer)
|Standard Email Support
|SurveyGizmo users with the following licenses:
Legacy Accounts: Basic, Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Enterprise Plus & Dedicated
|Standard Phone Support
(6am - 6pm MT)
Mon - Fri
|SurveyGizmo with the following licenses:
Legacy Accounts: Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Enterprise Plus & Dedicated