Looking for a quick method to alphabetize your answer options? We've got it!
- Edit the question and go to the Layout tab.
- Select the option to Alphabetize Options.
- Click Save Question et voila!
- This will work for the default language and all Latin-based language translations.
- Alphabetize answer option will include answer options with special settings such as Not applicable, Other, etc.
- If you wish to exclude options with special settings or another answer option from being reordered, edit the option and on the Settings tab select Yes under Fixed.
- This setting is not currently available for row or column headers.